DOB 1.0 allows you to invest Pegascoins into depository (create a deposit) for 3 or 6 months and receive accruals from each block mined by network.
DOB allows you to deposit pegascoins for 3 or 6 months and earn accruals. At the end of the deposit period, the deposit and accrual amount are automatically transferred to the balance of the account that opened the deposit. Click here to read DOB WHITEPAPERin PDF.
When you DOB, coins are sent from your wallet to DOB and locked for 3 or 6 months (as you chose) and you can't use them until your DOB ends.
After your DOB's last block is mined, all coins you did DOB + accruals are automatically sent and available in your wallet.
Accrual (accumulation) is the interest (revenue) you will get from making a DOB.
DOB 1.0 offers 3 or 6 months deposits.
- if you DOB 100 PGC (you need to pay also a fee of 1,55 up to 6,22 PGC) and will receive after 3 months 31.104 PGC = total 131.104
- if you DOB 100 PGC (you need to pay also a fee of 6,22 up to 24,88 PGC) and will receive after 6 months 124.416 PGC = total 224.416
- if you DOB 1000 PGC (you need to pay also a fee of 15,55 up to 62,20 PGC) and will receive after 3 months 311,04 PGC = total 1311,04
- if you DOB 1000 PGC (you need to pay also a fee of 62,20 up to 248,83 PGC) and will receive after 6 months 1244,16 PGC = total 2244,16
- if you DOB 10000 PGC (you need to pay also a fee of 155,52 up to 622,08 PGC) and will receive after 3 months 3110,4 PGC = total 13110,4
- if you DOB 10000 PGC (you need to pay also a fee of 622,08 up to 2488,32 PGC) and will receive after 6 months 12441,6 PGC = total 22441,6
* DOB Fee is not fixed and depends on the mined blocks number at that moment.
Example: you need to have up to 106,22 + TX Fee PGC in your wallet to make a 100 PGC DOB for 3 months period.
DOB 1.0 accruals are always paid from DOB 1.0 rewards.
Pegascoin's proof-of-work (PoW) system has 5 PGC reward for miner, 1.75 PGC reward for DOB 2.0 and 2 PGC reward for DOB 1.0.
No. This is one of the great features of DOB project.
In DOB 1.0 you choose, activate deposit once, check if registered and then you can close the wallet.
No matter how many times you open or close the wallet that will not affect your DOB.
You only need to know at what block ends so you will know when it's time for you to receive your accruals.
DOB 1.0 project doesn't require a VPS, only PGC windows wallet or PGC web wallet.
DOB 1.0 locks your pegascoins used to DOB 1.0 and you can't use them unless your DOB period (3 or 6 months) expires and are back in account.
DOB 2.0 keeps your pegascoins used for DOB 2.0 in your wallet for 3 months, but you can unlock DOB 2.0 anytime and spend all your coins.
If you can't use Windows wallet, you can use Pegascoin Web Wallet available at this page only: https://pegaschain.net
Alternatively, you can use a program around to have a Windows 10 installed in macOS so you can use PGC Windows wallet there.
- if you are using web wallet click OPEN DOB - Enter password - SELECT A KEYSTORE FILE... - SIGN DOB, then choose one and ACTIVATE DEPOSIT
- if you are using windows wallet:
open Win64 v1.5 DOB - wait for blocks to update to latest block - select account and on the right below click OPEN DEPOSITORY there you will see: My deposits - registered, reserved, removed, ended
Available deposits - if more than one available choose one you like and click Activate deposit.
Open depository button is grey and can not be clicked when blockchain is not fully updated or you didn't select an account.
* wait for blocks to update to latest block, select account and then on the right below you can click and Open depository.
If you get Node not connected - refresh page and try again then or a minute later. This is just a network related issue.
Or, you can use Webwallet via MyEtherWallet* : Custom node Pegascoin URL https://pegaschain.net PORT 3000 *without DOB option
To DOB 1.0 you need to wait for another DOB 1.0 spot to be free. DOB 1.0 is limited to:
50 deposits per 3/6 months: type 1 - 0 type 2 - 50 type 3 - 50 type 4 - 0 type 5 - 50 type 6 - 50 type 7 - 0 type 8 - 50 type 9 - 50
But you can use DOB 2.0 which is unlimited and make a DAC. Check DAC page for more info.
DOB 1.0 is for 3 or 6 months. Depending on block size you can see and approximate when a DOB opens.
You can see when a DOB will open at this page: http://dob.pegascoin.com/ in field End
* Each day 2880 blocks are mined. To check when the next DOB will open calculate actual block size - End block size / 2880 = days
Deposit ID identifies your opened DOB in the PGC network. You can find a deposit ID in wallet - My Deposits - in Id field (first tab).
You can check how many accruals are so far mined within, by entering ID in CHECK DEPOSIT field on http://dob.pegascoin.com/
Note: if you have a deposit open, the number shown are the accruals made so far, they are not final, because DOB's blocks are not mined yet.
DOB locks coins and can't be used. Staking means you earn by just keeping coins in wallet.
If you want to earn from staking you can use open a DAC in DOB 2.0 which is a great combination of Masternode + Staking + Deposit
When your DOB period ends, a free spot will remain so another DOB can be made.
DOB is not renewing automatically. If you want to make another DOB you need to follow the same steps as first time.
DOB 1.0 stats page provides information related to DOB 1.0 and is available here: http://dob.pegascoin.com/ You can see in real time LAST BLOCK, SOCKET STATUS, LAST TIME DEPOSIT, AVAILABLE DEPOSIT, DEPOSIT ACCRUALS and DEPOSIT ID.
If you didn't find your answers above, Join our DISCORD and get help for any question you have from dev, moderators and regular miners and PGC traders.
DOB 1.0 allows you to invest Pegascoins into depository (create a deposit) for 3 or 6 months and receive accruals from each block mined by network. We have prepared a full .pdf (that you can open and read with Adobe Acrobat Reader) for all to understand and learn how DOB 1.0 works.